As of summer 2018, all EHS student and employee accounts are being converted to use Gmail as the primary method for logging in to the internal school website at https://episcopalhighschool.myschoolapp.com/
When the tech department first converts your account to use Gmail, you will go through the steps below. Please note that the login experience will be slightly different for different types of users and what you see during the login process may not exactly reflect what others see.
Click on the images below to enlarge.
First login after account conversion
- Go to http://www.episcopalhighschool.org, hover over EHS Community, and click “Log In To Portal”.
- On the login page for the internal site, enter your EHS username (like bjohnson19 or swilliams22), and click Next. The site will then ask for your password. Use the Gmail password mailed to you last month. If you need your username or password, please email email@example.com
- The next screen will let you know that your account is being converted. Click the button that says “Continue”.
- Click the “Sign in with Google” button on the login screen. Do not try to log in with a Blackbaud ID (it doesn’t exist yet!)
- Depending on whether you are signed in to Gmail in the browser you are using, you may pick your episcopalhighschool.org email address from a list, or type it in as you see in the picture below.
- If you are asked to associate your new Blackbaud ID with an organization, confirm the conversion by clicking on the blue button. You may not see this screen.
- After this initial conversion process is complete, you will be taken to the school website. You should not have to go through this process again.
- On return visits, if you find that your login is not working, try using your full @episcopalhighschool.org email address as your website username. From now on, your account will use Gmail as the method for signing in to the EHS website.